Sizzling's fresh Peach Crumble-From West Georgia with love!
5 large Georgia Peaches
6 Tbsp flour
5 Tbsp Sugar or Stevia
4 Tbsp light brown sugar
pinch of salt
2 egg whites
6 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking dish, 9 X 9ish.
2. Wash, dry, core and slice peaches. Add them to a large bowl and coat with brown sugar.
3. Melt butter, skim the foam off the top.
4. In separate bowl, mix all other ingredients, creating a crumble mixture.
5. Place peaches in the baking dish, sprinkling the crumb on top.
6. Bake for 40-45 minute.
Serve with ice cream on top! (I used vanilla), such goodness!
Thank you Sizzling Eats! Most appreciated!