Listen to the Murder Shelf Book Club podcast!
Income and Poverty in Appalachia, Appalachian Regional Commission, 2021.
5 large Georgia Peaches
6 Tbsp flour
5 Tbsp Sugar or Stevia
4 Tbsp light brown sugar
pinch of salt
2 egg whites
6 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking dish, 9 X 9ish.
2. Wash, dry, core and slice peaches. Add them to a large bowl and coat with brown sugar.
3. Melt butter, skim the foam off the top.
4. In separate bowl, mix all other ingredients, creating a crumble mixture.
5. Place peaches in the baking dish, sprinkling the crumb on top.
6. Bake for 40-45 minute.
Serve with ice cream on top! (I used vanilla), such goodness!
Thank you Sizzling Eats! Most appreciated!
Featured on the Murder Shelf Book Club Podcast, Episodes 66, 67, and 68
Click HERE to listen to Jill's episodes!