Episode 1 - Brie and Raspberry Tarts!
A perfect snack and wine to serve at your book club!
Join us as you listen to the Murder Shelf Book Club
Raspberry jelly or preserves
2 8 oz. wedge Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1 inch pieces
30 frozen phyllo tart cups, or you can cut phyllo dough sheets to fit your small cupcake baking pan
Parchment paper cupcake liners (much easier than using the big parchment sheets)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C.)
2. Line baking sheets with parchment liner or cups in cupcake baking pan.
3. Put phyllo dough into cups, placing one piece of Brie in each.
4. Top with a dab of raspberry jelly or preserves, about 1/2 tsp.
5. Pop in the oven, bake for approximately 6 minutes until Brie is melted.
Recipe makes about 30 tarts.
Wine Pairing: 2018 Aromatherapy Viognier
Viognier is an exciting alternative to Chardonnay and pairs super well with soft, creamy cheese. A floral nose with fruity stone flavors like
peach and pear, with a hint of citrus, makes this a perfect pairing for
our baked brie and raspberry tarts. This wine is sold by Firstleaf Wine Club.
Listen, eat and drink!
Jill and Tara